Xiphos™ PEEK Interbody Implants
Xiphos™ PEEK interbody implants are for intervertebral body fusion of the thoracolumbar spine and intended for use with supplemental internal fixation.
- Hollow by design, allowing bone to grow through the device, fusing the adjacent bony surfaces of the vertebrae
- Consists of a wide range of implant shapes and sizes including posterior, posterior oblique, & transforaminal approaches
- Comprised of PLIF, TLIF, Minimally Invasive, and POLAR Oblique implants available in 1mm height increments (all using the same disc preparation materials)
A Unique System
- Each implant is individually sterile packed and guaranteed for sterility
- Also serve as a platform for future development of self-sterilizing CleanFUZE™ antimicrobial PEEK implants